Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila School is open to qualified applicants who agree to comply with the rules, regulations and policies of the school. Applicants shall satisfy credentials required and pass the entrance exam. The Admissions Committee (Principal, Registrar and Guidance Counselor/Psychometrician) gives the final recommendation for admission.
– 3 ID pictures (1×1)
– Birth Certificate (original & photocopy)
– Baptismal Certificate (original & photocopy)
– Report Card (original & photocopy)- average should be 82% and above with no failing grade in any subject area.
– For GS – Letter of Recommendation from previous school/For HS – secure Recommendation Form from LRMS Records & Admissions Office
– Accomplished application Form and Medical History Form (to be secured from the Records & Admissions Office)
– Satisfactory result of entrance examination
– Interview with the Principal
1. Present your latest Report Card to the Desk Information Officer and get the following:
– Registration Form
– Tuition Fee and Schedule of Payment
– List of books & materials
2. Present the Report Card and duly accomplished Registration Form and Tuition Fee Assessment Slip at Window 1 or Window 2.
3. Present the duly accomplished List of Books and Materials to Cashier 2 for Payment.
4. Present receipts at the Books Store (Room 204) to claim Books and Materials.
5. Order Uniform, Name Strip, & School Logo at Room 203.
6. Present Tuition Fee Receipt at Room 201 for ID Picture-taking.